Unable to see vCenter Tags or vCenter Custom Attributes on FW or Panorama

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Unable to see vCenter Tags or vCenter Custom Attributes on FW or Panorama

L2 Linker

I have the Windows User Agent configured with VM Information sources and I'm able see see a lot of information about the VM with the exception of vCenter Custom Tags an vCenter Custom Attributes.  I can see annotations no problem, as soon as I change or add notes they appear immediately in both Panorama and the firewall, but what I really need is vCenter Tags and Attributes.

I tried configuring the vCenter plugin for Panorama and VM Information Sources on the firewall, disabling Windows User Agent for IP-Tags, but still nothing.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L2 Linker

This was resolved after upgrading Panorama from 10.2.0 to 10.2.1

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

This was resolved after upgrading Panorama from 10.2.0 to 10.2.1

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!