Veteran Exam Voucher

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Veteran Exam Voucher

L1 Bithead

Hi, I'm in the process of working on my Palo certification and  saw that I could request an exam voucher on https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/second-watch-articles/step-10-request-exam-voucher/ta-p/304454 but I have received no response from the folks at certification@paloaltonetworks.com for over a week. Has anyone had any luck getting a voucher or know a better way to reach this team?  Thx!

5 REPLIES 5

L2 Linker

Hey Tucker,

Don't be discouraged but send them another email.  Use the time to drill the labs and anything you are shaky on.  If nothing back in another week send me a private message and I'll see what I can find, I don't work for Palo Alto Networks, but for a reseller in DC area and am a vet myself and PCNSE.  If you get nothing back I'll start emailing around to find who at PA is responsible for the Second Watch program and see if we can shake lose a voucher.

Glenn

I appreciate it, Glenn.  It's been a week and half with no response.  I'm planning on taking the exam on Friday... at least the exams are currently 50% off.

L1 Bithead

FYI, I finally got a voucher!  Unfortunately, I got tired of waiting and bought one since they are currently 50% off... passed the PCCSA exam yesterday.  So, if you want to get a voucher ask at least 3 weeks (or sooner) in advance of your targeted test date.

Congrats on the PCCSA!  

I appreciate it!  I'm signed up for the EDU-210 course through Vets In Tech so hoping to take the next level exam (PCNSA) after the course in Sept.  Gotta get more skills on my resume! -shawn

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!