Vulnerability Profile by application

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Vulnerability Profile by application

Not applicable

Hello,

My name is Jazmin, and I want to know if there's a way to create a Vulnerability Profile based on application or technology? I mean if you could select the vulnerabilities group by application, ie. "mysql" and automatically display all the associated vulnerabilities. Or I don´t know if it could be a way to create a filter by the ID of the Threat.

Best Regards,

Jazmin Ortiz

4 REPLIES 4

L6 Presenter

Hi Jazmin...You can match 'mysql' under the Threat Name and that will filter on any threat where the text is found in the vuln name.  Under Threat Name, you will find its usage - Used to match any signature containing the entered text as part of the signature name.  Thanks.

L5 Sessionator

You can goto the vulnerability profile and to the exceptions tab: click on 'show all signatures' and search for the keyword

Thank you to both, but in this case that profile won´t be updated  automatically when a new version of Threat database appears, right?

Regards,

Jazmin Ortiz

If we use the filter in the Threat Name, then any new threat signs containing the text will also match.  Existing threat signs will be updated and apply accordingly.

The exception list will remain static and not change after updates.  Thanks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!