Web GUI shows white screen after loading from Context menu

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Web GUI shows white screen after loading from Context menu

L0 Member

Currently on Panorama 8.0.9 and I've run into an issue where I am getting a white screen on the web GUI when going to a firewall via the dropdown menu from Context. Normal navigation through Panorama works and I'm able to access each of the firewalls through their own GUI. Also a management server restart did not fix this issue.

Has anyone else run into this issue or have any other suggestions?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

I talked with Palo Alto support and this seems to be a bug with 8.0.9 and I was told that upgrading Panorama to 8.0.10 will fix this issue.

I have gone ahead and done this and so far the issue has not showed up again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

I have seen this inthe past and it was a browser issue. I usually either had to use a different one ( I typically use Chrome), and/or clear all cache, cookies, and offline data from the browser.

Hope that helps.

L0 Member

Hello,

I have seen the same and observed that panorama is on 8.0.9 and Accessing firewall contexts which are in 7.1.X  having issue.

I can access all my 8.0.X firewall contexts from panorama(8.0.9) without any issues, only issues with 7.1.X firewalls.

@tarakavenkatesh @AJHernandez,

If what you described is the issue and is not solved by using a different browser (as @OtakarKlier mentioned most of this is browser related) then I would recommend opening a support ticket so that PA can get diagnostic issue so that they can attempt to fix the issue if one exists. 

I talked with Palo Alto support and this seems to be a bug with 8.0.9 and I was told that upgrading Panorama to 8.0.10 will fix this issue.

I have gone ahead and done this and so far the issue has not showed up again.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!