Web Page Elements are not displayed correctly

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Web Page Elements are not displayed correctly

L2 Linker

Hello Everyone,NotLoaded.jpg

I have a weird behavior on our multi-vsys firewall.

Some web pages (I will attach a screenshot) are not displayed correctly/completely. We have our pair of A/P 5050 configured with 3 vsys.

1st - is internet facing and I have SSL VPN configured on it.

2nd - is LAN facing and I have our users sitting there.

3rd is irrelevant for this case.

When our LAN users from vsys2 are trying to connect to www.peru21.pe or www.elcomercio.pe the web page is not loading all the elements.

When I connect via SSL VPN to vsys1 and access these pages everything seems to work fine.

Does anyone has a similar experience? What could be the problem?

I have a case open, but its on investigation for about 2 days from now and might take more time, so any additional help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Val

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hi Val,

I've noticed this is an encrypted site, are you decrypting these web sites?

Are you blocking content delivery networks?

thanks,

Ben

Hello bmorris,

I had a decryption policy on that vsys, but I disabled them all.

I also created a rule that have no url restriction at all from specific host on a LAN for testing purposes.

I've check monitor and it hits exact that rule with no url restrictions.

Problem still persists.

Val.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!