Release Date: 2016-06-07
How to update: Updating MineMeld
2 new prototypes from the MineMeld community (thanks !):
- Emerging Threats Open rulesets prototype, contributed by Víctor Barahona
- blocklist from badips.com, contributed by netmaster uc3m.es
With the new UI feature is now possible to see which prototypes have been contributed by the community. See below.
- EDL output nodes now can covert URLs indicators into PAN-OS EDL URLs, just append ?v=panosurl at the end of the feed URL. WARNING: there are cases where this could increase the risk of FPs. Example: if a URL indicator has format foo*bar.cloudapp.net, the resulting indicator looks like *.cloudapp.net. Use this flag with care.
- Plain Text Miner now supports user configurable User-Agent. Some feeds do not like default python requests User-Agent
- now you can see the author of a prototype directly from the prototypes list:
- now you can also see the author of each prototype inside the single prototype view
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!