Release Date: 2016-10-28
How to update: Updating MineMeld
- added new indicator types for file hashes: MD5, SHA256, SHA1, SSDEEP
- improved responsiveness of engine under load (RPC have max priority now)
- nodes now are publishing their state and statistics, to update WebUI in near real-time
- new Miner for PhishMe Intelligence
- new Miner for VirusTotal Hunting notifications (the only Miner currently producing hash indicators)
- a new prototype for each of the new Miner
- 7 brand new Hailataxii prototypes contributed by dandye (Soltra) - Thanks !
- new aggregators for MD5, SHA256, SHA1 and SSDEEP
- Miners now report what they are doing:
- and it there were errors during last poll:
- new CONFIG page, with support for IMPORT (replace, append) of main config, EXPORT of main config and EXPERT MODE (the eye icon). In default mode the OUTPUT column is now hidden, and Inputs limits are enforced. With EXPERT MODE enabled (click on the eye icon) you can switch to the old mode.
- streaming updates from the engine: stats and states are now updated as they change. You don't need to wait looong seconds to see what's happening in the engine.
- some anti-aging makeup: cool black tooltips and pattern filled charts
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!