when I connect to globalprotect, it show VPN certificate is not within its validity period

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

when I connect to globalprotect, it show VPN certificate is not within its validity period

L1 Bithead

after show this error, can't connect to any internet or intranet, and the system date auto changed to 2013

how to fix this issue? Many thanks.

591477139.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

L1 Bithead

Is this a self sign certifiicate or a CA certificate.

L6 Presenter

Adjust the date to proper date.

I'll take a wild guess and say that your date/time was changed before you attepted to connect, hence your certificates valid dates would likely not match up with 2013. Also explains why you can't connect to anything. 

change to correct, but when connect to GP, it will change to 2013 again

I didn't find certificate in CA

Are you saying that your PA date keeps changing to 2013?

L1 Bithead

Hi,

Please regenerate CA certificate and insert into SSL/TSL Service Profile after add that to your Globalprotect Gateway!

Thanks,

L0 Member

It shows that your certificate time and your local machine time are mismatched. plz, see your CA certification time.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!