Why is my AOL IMAP server not working properly?

Highlighted
L0 Member

Why is my AOL IMAP server not working properly?

I am working on AOL email account for my personal usages. AOL mail service is one of the best emailing applications, which is majorly used by millions of users. I am communicating properly with my potential customers through AOL email account. From the last week, my IMAP server is not working properly. I am trying to receive my messages, but I am failing to get them. I guess that it may be the issue of AOL IMAP settings. Really, it is a very difficult task for me, hence I look for professional’s assistance. So anyone can help me in solving AOL IMAP server not working correctly.

Community Team Member

Hi @smith8395john ,

Is there a Palo Alto Networks device involved here ?

Cheers !

-Kiwi.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!