Why is UIA agent not aging-out entries?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Why is UIA agent not aging-out entries?

L3 Networker

Hello,

I'am using the UIA agent 3.1 with AD, and i noticed that the number of mappings is always growing. The netbios probings are disabled. I want to know how the 45 min age-out work, and under what condition it is re-initialised. Seeing the growth of mappings in my case, the age-out seems to be not working.

Regards.

1 REPLY 1

L5 Sessionator

By default, if NetBios probing is disabled, the Age-out Timeout will not  apply unless you manually configure the "<enable-full-expire>1</enable-full-expire>" element in the xml configureation file.  To configure: see doc at this link: https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/docs/DOC-1233

If NetBios is disabled and the "enable-full-expire" is enabled manually, you should configure the "Age-out Timeout" with a valure larget than 600 minutes, which is the default Windows Authentication renewal time.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!