Wildfire info failed

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Community Expert Verified
Community Expert Verified

Wildfire info failed

L2 Linker

Constantly (every minute) getting this error from Panorama, currently running on Panorama v10, having difficulty to find the details what records are not found.

SYSTEM ALERT : high : Retrieving Content 'WildFire' info failed with error 'No record...

Thanks in advance

19 REPLIES 19

thanks, let me chnage to RealTime for all our firewalls.

L1 Bithead

Same issue here. We did an upgrade of Panorama and all firewalls to 10.0.7.

I found this thread and set all firewalls to receive WF updates in real-time. 

The error message disappeared for the firewalls as expected. Unfortunately Panorama is still facing the error message:

philipp_scherer_0-1632768155907.png

Any ideas?

L1 Bithead

I have same messages from panorama every minute and no way to set it for real-time. Time to open a ticket....

Hi Team,

I had same issue on M200 running 10.1.3.

I was getting emails every minute.

Fix is you need to go to log settings and put this filter under system high

(severity eq high) and not (description contains 'Retrieving Content \'WildFire\' info failed with error \'No records found\'' )

Regards

MP

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

We have the same problem here. We have Panos 10.0.8. By moving from 15 minutes to real time, the error "Wildfire info failed" disappeared and the error 'WFRTSIG: Unknown error" and "Failed to connect to wildfire-realtime cloud, retry after 30 seconds" now and then. 

• 19 replies
  • 2 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!