2FA for SSLVPN User.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

2FA for SSLVPN User.

L2 Linker

Hi Guys,

I want to achieve 2FA for SSLVPN user, for 2FA the vendor is SafeNet.

Does Palo Alto supports SafeNet for 2FA and if does how can we Configure it.

Many thanks in advance. 

Regards,

Osama.

Thanks and Regards,
OK.
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Team, 

Apologies about the delay, and thanks for the reminder email. Some screenshots from a lab environment. It is used to authenticate an administrator in this example, but can be just as easy to reference the radius authentication profile in GP configs. The screenshots best read from the bottom up 🙂 whatever way they pasted in. 

token-policies.PNG

I have biometric checkbox checked here. Means if phone has biometric, the tokens will have option to use that also. Enabled in a home lab environment. Biometric authentication should be researched when considering as an authentication method in production. 

administrator.PNG

that's the administrator we will authenticate using the radius authentication profile. 

radius-server-profile.PNG

the above is the radius authentication profile. 

traffic-log.PNG

We will want to see these logs, and have rules for same. The default interface this traffic will use is the mgt interface. I have a set service route to use a LAN internal interface as service route. 

thales-radius-autnode.PNG

STA auth node set up is above.

radius-palo.PNG

the above is the radius server profile.

user-store.PNG

these are local test users on the STA

best regards

Rob 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L2 Linker

HI Mate, 

I hope you are well. SafeNet works well with globalprotect. We can use it via SAML or RADIUS. I use it for RADIUS in a lab to demonstrate the integration. 

I use the RADIUS method, I will upload a solutions guide for same asap. 

cheers

Rob 

HI @rdonohoe23  

I am also using Radius for authentication please send the solution guide.

Thanks and Regards,
OK.

@rdonohoe23 Hi Rob,

Please share the solution guide.

Thanks and Regards,
OK.

@OsamaKhan wrote:

@rdonohoe23 Hi Rob, TellDunkin

Please share the solution guide.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Hi Team, 

Apologies about the delay, and thanks for the reminder email. Some screenshots from a lab environment. It is used to authenticate an administrator in this example, but can be just as easy to reference the radius authentication profile in GP configs. The screenshots best read from the bottom up 🙂 whatever way they pasted in. 

token-policies.PNG

I have biometric checkbox checked here. Means if phone has biometric, the tokens will have option to use that also. Enabled in a home lab environment. Biometric authentication should be researched when considering as an authentication method in production. 

administrator.PNG

that's the administrator we will authenticate using the radius authentication profile. 

radius-server-profile.PNG

the above is the radius authentication profile. 

traffic-log.PNG

We will want to see these logs, and have rules for same. The default interface this traffic will use is the mgt interface. I have a set service route to use a LAN internal interface as service route. 

thales-radius-autnode.PNG

STA auth node set up is above.

radius-palo.PNG

the above is the radius server profile.

user-store.PNG

these are local test users on the STA

best regards

Rob 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!