Global Protect Report to show active user

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Global Protect Report to show active user

L1 Bithead

Global Protect usage is increasing.

i would like to know how to get a report about active user every day.

1) report about maximum active user every day about 1 week.

2) report about username login today.

3) report about number of OS version  every day about 1 week.

4 REPLIES 4

L3 Networker

Hello Martin

Please review the following link which has details on how you get the data you are looking for 

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/pan-os/9-1/pan-os-new-features/globalprotect-features/enhanced-log...

You can now run custom reports on detailed logs for GlobalProtect. You can use predefined templates or create your custom reports from scratch.

Regards,

Kalyan

Thanks !

This is the new feature in v9.1 about global protect report.

if my version is v8.1, any method ? 

Hey @Martin_Chung,

Prior to the new reporting feature for GlobalProtect introduced in 9.1, the only method of retrieving reports would be manually querying the data you want via the system logs and exporting them.

I've included a document below that may discuss this in more detail for you.

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000ClplCAC

-Cheers

Thanks @trivers01 

There is no way for v8.1 to generate a report from PA GUI.

I have to collect the raw data from PA system log and then export it out.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!