GlobalProtect certificate for IOS(apple)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GlobalProtect certificate for IOS(apple)

L3 Networker

Dear Team,

I need a GlobalProtect certificate for IOS.

The following error was confirmed in GP.log, and we solved the problem by installing it manually.

However, we want to make the certificate automatically installed on IOS as well.

In the current setup, Windows or Android will automatically install the certificate.

I checked the gp log and it seems to be happening when the certificate security requirements required by Apple are not met.

Has anyone created the certificate required by Apple? If so, I would like to receive a certificate file for my reference.

GP.Log
P9180-T16899 01/16/2023 16:20:16:916 Debug(1042): Trust evaluation properties (
{
type = error;
value = "Root certificate is not trusted.";
},
{
type = error;
value = "Hostname mismatch.";
},
{
type = error;
value = "Policy requirements not met.";

P9180-T20995 01/16/2023 16:20:17:005 Error( 667): Server trust evalutaion failed: 5

P9180-T259 01/16/2023 16:20:51:424 Debug(9777): Skip importing trusted root CA to store because portal's server certificate is not verified

GLOBAL PROTECT DOESN'T CONNECT IN IOS 13 AND MACOS 10.15 DUE TO" SERVER CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FAILED"
: https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA14u000000HB5rCAG

SSL CERTIFICATE FOR IOS DEVICES
: https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000ClezCAC

If anyone knows about it, please share with me.

Thanks in advance,
Kyungjun,

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

I'm still testing.

Globalprotect access is available on Mac, but not on IOS.

I have confirmed that the following error occurs.

'Cannot verify Server Identity'

There is a problem with the security certificate. the identity of [ip] can not be verified.

L3 Networker

I'm still testing.

With the same settings, windows, Android, and mac can be connected, but only IOS is not connected.

Currently, the following error is displayed.

Gateway external : The network connection is unreachable or the gateway is unresponsive. Cehck the network connection and reconnect.

hello, I have the same problem, have you been able to solve it?

• 3 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!