cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

GlobalProtect Deployment For Dummies

L1 Bithead

Greetings all,

we are migrating from Checkpoint to Palo Alto and will be moving to the GlobalProtect Solution for our remote employees.  I have never deployed GlobalProtect and wanted to see if there were any recommendations on where to start and if you have any checklists for deploying the devices that you could share. 

I do know that initally we will have 2 gateways (each at different locations) and one of the gateways will also be the Portal (initially as this might change later on down the road).

I am just looking for guidance so I do not miss anything as we roll it out.

Thanks

Wally

1 REPLY 1

L1 Bithead

I also meant to say these are hardware appliances that we will be using when we deploy them.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!