GlobalProtect Discussions
GlobalProtect discussions offers topics about our network security for endpoints that protects your organization's mobile workforce. This area is dedicated to GlobalProtect discussions to help you answer questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
GlobalProtect Discussions
GlobalProtect discussions offers topics about our network security for endpoints that protects your organization's mobile workforce. This area is dedicated to GlobalProtect discussions to help you answer questions.

Discussions

Disable GlobalPtotect Popup Window

Hey All,

I just upgraded to GlobalProtect App Version 6.2.2-259. Ever since I have gotten non-stop reports of an irritating popup window that my clients need to manually click out of that says "Your GlobalProtect session has been disconnected due t

GlobalProtect v6 Popup.png

Multiple bogus credentials on GP portal

I have noticed there are alot of random IPs that are trying to login to my GP portal. We are using pre-login method of GP so legit users do not login. GP starts and does an auto-login pre-windows login. The logs tell me these failures are coming from

VPN SSO with MFA every time

Hi

We have recently purchased a Palo Alto firewall and connect to the VPN using GlobalProtect. 

For Teams/Sharepoint etc. We use Azure MFA where a push notification comes through to the authenticator app and to get this working on GlobalProtect w

edmozley by L0 Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes

GP Update to 6.1 and PAN-OS 10.2.7-h3

Hello,

We are planning to upgrade our GP client to 6.1.4. Currently we are running 6.0.7 and the PAN-OS (10.2.7-h3). Since we just recently upgraded our PAN-OS, we do not intend to upgrade to 11.0 anytime soon. My question is; what would be the behavi

jesteves by L0 Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

GlobalProtect ver6.1.4 on IPhone IOS 15

Hi, 

I am trying to use GloblaProtect 6.1.4 on IPhone IOS 15, I am able to open the portal successfully but when I try to connect using the gateway I get an error says "Gateway external_gateway: could not connect to gateway, the device or feature req

Global protect Android version 13 mobile users not connecting portal issue. The network connection is unreachable, or the portal is unresponsive issue

Hi Team,

Good day!

Global protect Android 13 version mobile users not connecting portal issue. Error shows "The network connection is unreachable, or the portal is unresponsive. Check the network connection and reconnect."

I have created self s

Karuppu by L2 Linker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Likes

Resolved! Palo Alto with Azure SAML issue

Hi all, I have configured all the required basic SAML configurations in Azure, and assigned a few test AD users to GlobalProtect enterprise application. Also configured those required settings on the Palo Alto end where I import the XML cert, create

KevinNg_3-1710232179173.png
KevinNg_0-1710231902791.png
KevinNg_1-1710232073112.png
KevinNg_2-1710232093067.png
Kevin-Ng by L1 Bithead
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1539 Posts
  • 45 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels