HIP Match for Particular windows Patch

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

HIP Match for Particular windows Patch

L1 Bithead

Hi, guys,

Can someone help me create a HIP object to match a particular windows patch.

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@SubaMuthuram,

You'll be looking to create a HIP Object checking for Patch Management. Under Patches, simply specify the KB number of the patch that you are looking to verify. 

KnowledgeBase Article 

L4 Transporter

@BPry Sorry for the late reply, Thank you so much for the KB article. And it is working as expected, But the only thing, There are no missing patches not showing for the windows machine which are in domains. Any thoughts for the same.  

Snow

L2 Linker

Which patch ID are you looking for out of curiosity?  Might be able to come up with the config for you to paste in

L4 Transporter

@Chris_Johnston , It is not for a particular patch when I am connecting to global protect, there is no missing update showing in the global protect agent only in domain connected systems, But when I check windows update from the machine, There are pending updates. But same scenario working on WORKGROUP(Non-domin) systems. 

Snow
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!