Portal/Gateway cookies

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Portal/Gateway cookies

L0 Member

I'm having an issue with the wording, I think. When setting up cookies for both portals and gateways do I need to check 4 boxes total? I need to generate the cookies on both the portal and gateway THEN accept the cookies for overrides? Then I can set portal for a few days and cookies acceptance for hours? I always thought the portal sent something to the gateway, but it looks like I do portal cookies and gateways with acceptance?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

L7 Applicator

It depends on your requirement.

i just use generate only on the portal and accept only on the gateways. Lifetime 5 mins.

3 main reasons for me, ensures credentials are required for portal login, reduces AD traffic for LDAP auth and is essential for one time passcodes.

but you can of course use any number of variations between the 2x2 boxes.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!