Pre-Logon can't get IP address from IP pool

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Pre-Logon can't get IP address from IP pool

L1 Bithead

I created two agents for my internal gateway in GlobalProtect.

One is for Pre-Logon and another is for Any users. I split a big IP address pool for them two.

big pool:  10.224.0.0/20

Split to : 10.224.0.0/21 and 10.224.8.0/21

But no matter which one I assign to Pr-Logon, it will not get IP address when I restart PC.

And Any users always can use another Pool to get IP address when users login GlobalProtect agent.

I don't know what the problem is.

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Just as a quick test, if you put your any user agent setting at the top of the list, does pre-logon get an address from that pool.  if not then seems your pre-logon setup is not working properly.

L1 Bithead

It seems to be able to work. I don't know what happend. I don't change any settings.

I think this question can be closed.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!