404 error on proofpoint miner

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

404 error on proofpoint miner

L3 Networker

Any ideas on what to do about this error?

2017-04-21T02:25:37 (28250)basepoller._poll ERROR: Exception in polling loop for proofpoint-EmergingThreatsDomains: 404 Client Error: Not Found
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/minemeld/engine/0.9.36.post2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/minemeld/ft/basepoller.py", line 701, in _poll
performed = self._polling_loop()
File "/opt/minemeld/engine/0.9.36.post2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/minemeld/ft/basepoller.py", line 568, in _polling_loop
iterator = self._build_iterator(now)
File "/opt/minemeld/engine/0.9.36.post2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/minemeld/ft/proofpoint.py", line 218, in _build_iterator
r.raise_for_status()
File "/opt/minemeld/engine/0.9.36.post2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/models.py", line 851, in raise_for_status
raise HTTPError(http_error_msg, response=self)
HTTPError: 404 Client Error: Not Found

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

Hi @chirss,

that typically means that Proofpoint does not know the key. Are you sure you are using the Reputation list code and not the API Key ?

luigi

I think we're using the API key. Happen to know how to get to the reputation key? It wasn't obvious what I was looking for when trying to find a key.

Hi @chirss,

if you send me a private message to lmori@paloaltonetworks.com I will be happy to put you in touch with PFPT to check this.

Thanks,

luigi

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!