500 Server Error for Miner nodes

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

500 Server Error for Miner nodes

L0 Member

Hello all,

I am currently receiving error messages on two miners within minemeld regarding the "Last Run" while trying to pull and carve out new IoCs. 

The message I get when hovering over the error is "500 Server Error: Internal Server Error "

Can anyone advise as to how to proceed.  I am also running the plugin web-based version of minemeld within AutoFocus if this helps.

Many thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

Hi @drpendleton,

it seems that the remote server is reporting an Internal Server Error. Which Miners are reporting the 500 error ?

Luigi

Hi Luigi,

Thank you for the response.  The day after I made the post the error resolved itself it seems.  There was a miner that I created dedicated to Ransomware tags within AutoFocus and an output node dedicated to IPv4 that was receiving the internal error message.  Everything is functioning properly now.

Many thanks for your help.

Hello. I use Shiba miner, an android app, using Android 9. I have this "#500 status error, while fetching data." Any suggestions?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!