All O365 Miners have 0 indicators as of a few hours ago

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

All O365 Miners have 0 indicators as of a few hours ago

L1 Bithead

All my other miners are working fine.

minemeld-engine: current: 0.9.50.post1 latest: 0.9.50.post1

Anyone else has the same problem?

6 REPLIES 6

L7 Applicator

Hi @korosy,

MSFT switched to the new API. You should use the new O365 Miners for the new API. Details here: https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/MineMeld-Articles/How-to-Safely-Enable-access-to-Office-365-usi...

Regards,

luigi

It appears that this should only be used for the standalone MineMeld, is that correct?  In the MineMeld that comes bundled with AutoFocus, I already see the API based miners.  They are listed as experimental but they are there. 

I'm curious b/c as of this morning all of my O365 miners have stopped working and when I try to use the new API ones, I get HTTP 400 errors.

Thanks! 

Hi @GregWasHere,

please make sure you are running on 0.9.50. Miners were introduced in 0.9.48 but MSFT changed the API schema shortly after. The updated Miners were introduced in 0.9.50.

Thanks,

luigi

Hi Luigi,

Thank you!  I just upgraded to 0.9.50 inside of AutoFocus, created the new O365 API miners, and I'm pulling IPv4 addresses again.

Hi Greg, how did you upgrade to 0.9.50 inside of Autofocus??  

Hey Tony,

I went to Apps and did a "Stop" on the MineMeld app.  I then clicked the "Start" button for MineMeld and it upgraded during the restart of the app. I had some issues during the restart but they cleared up when I cleared the cache and history on my browser.  

Hope this helps,

Greg

• 6 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!