AutoFocus Miner problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

AutoFocus Miner problem

L0 Member

I am getting no indicators when I run an AutoFocus miner on an AutoFocus search to pull in the files my Firewalls submitted to Wildfire and did not block.  The query I'm running is:  {"operator":"all","children":[{"field":"sample.malware","operator":"is","value":1},{"field":"session.status","operator":"is not","value":"blocked"},{"field":"session.upload_src","operator":"is","value":"Firewall"}]}

However, when I run this in the AutoFocus search I get plenty of results.  See the attached screenshots for a comparison between the two.  I even tried to change the Prototype configuration to set the initial interval to an extremely long time, because some of the results are more than 24 hours old.  Still nothing pulls back results.  
MM Screenshot.JPGAF Screenshot.JPG
Any idea whats going wrong?  Can minemeld not properly run searches on AutoFocus session metatdata?  Is this some kind of bug or am I just missing something obvious.  Thanks for the help!

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!