How to add nodes

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How to add nodes

L3 Networker

Hi all,

I'm new to in using MineMeld. I have configured installed and configured it on Ubuntu 16.04.
I would like to configure miners but I don't know how to start with it. 

Through the internet I have found this page minemeld-node-prototypes/bruteforceblocker.yml at master · PaloAltoNetworks/minemeld-node-prototypes... and would like to use the bruteforceblocker.yml. But how can I implement it and use it on my firewall?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

3 REPLIES 3

L0 Member

The steps for inserting a node after node 'a' (as shown in the picture) are: Make a new node. Point the 'next' of the new node to the node 'b' (the node after which we have to insert the new node)

I found through internet this explanation and this helped me well.

How to Create a new MineMeld output node based on existing prot... - Knowledge Base - Palo Alto Netw...

L0 Member

Make a new node.Point the 'next' of the new node to the node 'b' (the node after which we have to insert the new node). Till now, two nodes are pointing the same node 'b', the node 'a' and the new node.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!