localDB Indicators Not Displaying

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

localDB Indicators Not Displaying

L2 Linker

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the localDB prototype since upgrading to 0.9.62.  If I manually add indicators or add them via the bulk uploads script they immediately disappear.  They don't even show up in the logs for the nodes.  Any help would be appreciated.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

I was able to get back up and running by installing sqlite3-devel and recompiling python with ./var/tmp/Python-2.7.15/configure --enable-loadable-sqlite-extensions && make && sudo make install.  Thanks @lmori!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L7 Applicator

Hi @jt1025,

which version of the bulk upload script are you using? do you specify a ttl somewhere?

Luigi

Thanks @lmori. I'm using version 0.1.3 of the script.  No ttl is specified.  I don't even see indicators when I add them manually through the GUI.  I dug in a little more and the database isn't even being created in my /opt/minemeld/local/config directory when the localDB miner is created.
I should note I upgraded to 0.9.62 on RHEL 7.6 using Ansible. The minemeld-engine and minemeld-web wouldn't start due to an "ImportError: No module named _sqlite3" error. So I copied _sqlite3.so to get past that issue using sudo cp /usr/lib64/python2.7/lib-dynload/_sqlite3.so /usr/local/lib/python2.7/sqlite3/

Hi @jt1025,

is sqlite3-devel or sqlite-devel package installed in your system?

Luigi

Thanks again @lmori.  Neither sqlite3-devel nor sqlite-devel are installed.  Only sqlite.x86_64.

I was able to get back up and running by installing sqlite3-devel and recompiling python with ./var/tmp/Python-2.7.15/configure --enable-loadable-sqlite-extensions && make && sudo make install.  Thanks @lmori!

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!