Minemeld Error pulling O365 IP lists

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Minemeld Error pulling O365 IP lists

L2 Linker

I just stood up my Minemeld instance, was able to get it configured and verified it is pulling data from the default miners.  When following the steps to secure O365, I am getting an error with the miner picking up the data.  It constantly times out.  I have read elsewhere on here that there should only be a read attempt each hour or they will limit your IP. I modified my NAT to a new Public IP for minemeld only, but to no avail.  Please see below the log information and versions:

Ubuntu: 16.04 LTS

Minemeld: 0.9.60

Error from MinemeldError from Minemeld

1 REPLY 1

L7 Applicator

Is this still a problem?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!