Minemeld exports feed to another Minemeld via TAXII

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Minemeld exports feed to another Minemeld via TAXII

L0 Member

Hi Guys, 

I am a newbie in Minemeld. I have deployed two Minemeld in two VM. Recenlty I am studying how to export the output feed via TAXII to my second Minemeld. May I know is there any way to do that or do we have any miner can poll the feed ?

For the output feed prototype I have used stdlib.taxiiDataFeed.

Please help if anyone know how to do that.

Thanks and Regards,

Daniel

2 REPLIES 2

L5 Sessionator

@Jutice,

the JSONSEQMiner class miner provides you with a way to link MineMeld instances together. You can reach to that class using the minemeld.JSONSEQFeed prototype.

So, basically, these are the steps:

• In the source MineMeld instance drive your indicators to a feed output node that has been created with the "with value" option
  • In the destination MineMeld instance create a new prototype using the JSONSEQFeed one as base and changing the URL to point to the source MineMeld's feed URL

This wall all indicators and their corresponding metadata will be shared between MineMeld instances

@xhoms

Thank you for your advice. I will try to work on it.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!