Minemeld not pulling low and medium confidence feeds?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Minemeld not pulling low and medium confidence feeds?

L2 Linker

Hello,

My firewall is able to pull several feeds from our minemeld server. However, it is not pulling our Low and Medium Confidence inbound feeds. Worked with PA support and they said there must be something wrong with our Minemeld server and suggested I post a question here.

thanks!

17 REPLIES 17

Thank you! One last question as you obviously know minemeld very well: how do i upgrade the server? Is there a way to do it from the web gui? I haven't been able to find the menu if that is an option. 

thanks again for all your help, Luigi! 

Hi @BobHarrison,

MineMeld has an auto-update mechanism in place, you can disable it and run it manually following this article here:

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/MineMeld-Articles/Updating-MineMeld/ta-p/72151

Which version of MM are you running ? You can check it by clicking on MINEMELD on the WebUI

luigi

9.30. OK, as long as it's auto-updating, I'm not worried.

• 17 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!