Minemeld on RHEL due any time soon?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Minemeld on RHEL due any time soon?

L1 Bithead

Hi all, as a long time Palo customer I'm keen to utilise Minemeld and ideally like to run it on RHEL.  

Is there anything in the pipeline for installing / supporting Minemeld on RHEL or anyone admitting to getting it working without "support"?

Otherwise I'll invest some time in getting up to speed on the supported alternatives.

Thanks, Steve.

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

We are planning for it, in the meantime have you tried running MineMeld via docker on RHEL ? currently the docker image is accessible via "docker pull jtschichold/minemeld"

Thanks,

luigi

Hi, thanks for the reply.  We're going to try MineMeld via docker on RHEL.  I'll report back soon with how we got on.

Any timeframe in mind for RHEL / CentOS support?

The docker image is unofficial, and I am loath to build anything permanent on it.

• 3 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!