Minemeld will not start after reboot

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Minemeld will not start after reboot

L1 Bithead

I could really use some help here.

Our Minemeld instance running in Vmware will not start after an os reboot.  Now we are a Windows shop so I don't know where to go with this.  The error is:

Initalizing minemeld. It could take some minutes, please wait .....|....
DONE !
MINEMELD STATUS:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/minemeld/engine/current/bin/supervisorctl", line 7, in <module>
from supervisor.supervisorctl import main
File "/opt/minemeld/engine/0.9.52.post1/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/supervisorctl.py", line 36, in <module>
from supervisor.options import ClientOptions
File "/opt/minemeld/engine/0.9.52.post1/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/supervisor/options.py", line 15, in <module>
import pkg_resources
File "/opt/minemeld/engine/0.9.52.post1/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 35, in <module>
import plistlib
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/plistlib.py", line 62, in <module>
import datetime
ImportError: No module named datetime

Can anyone please help me get this back on it's feet?

Thank you,

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!