MM_CONFIG_DIR and side-loading of credentials

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

MM_CONFIG_DIR and side-loading of credentials

L2 Linker

Is the MM_CONFIG_DIR pre-set?   I used my admittedly limited Ubuntu knowledge to check inside the engine process and it doesn't appear to be there.    I see the variable used in many/all miners for storage of password and client certificates.

os.environ['MM_CONFIG_DIR'],

Is  /opt/minemeld/local/config/ the appropriate place to store these files (side-loaded yml and cert/key files)?

$ sudo cat /proc/6633/environ

LANG=en_US.UTF-8
MM_CA_BUNDLE=/opt/minemeld/local/certs/bundle.crt
SHELL=/usr/sbin/nologin
MINEMELD_PROTOTYPE_PATH=/opt/minemeld/local/prototypes:/opt/minemeld/prototypes/current
SUPERVISOR_ENABLED=1
SUPERVISOR_PROCESS_NAME=minemeld-engine
SUPERVISOR_SERVER_URL=unix:///var/run/minemeld/minemeld.sock
LOGNAME=minemeld
USER=minemeld
PATH=/opt/minemeld/engine/current/bin
HOME=/opt/minemeld/local/data
SUPERVISOR_GROUP_NAME=minemeld-engine

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!