New to Minemeld for O365

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

New to Minemeld for O365

L3 Networker

Hello -

So I followed these instructions as best as I could (new to Palo Alto as well):

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/MineMeld-Articles/How-to-Safely-Enable-access-to-Office-365-usi...

My issue is, how do i know if i did it right?  There were so many links in that article that led to other articles which led to other links about certs and so on, I felt like my head was spinning by the end and I have no idea if I did it right or not.  What should a successful implimentation look like?

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to get out the coloring book and crayons to slowly walk me though this.

1 REPLY 1

L7 Applicator

Good point 🙂

Basically at the end you should have:

- MineMeld configured to mine the O365 IPs and URLs you are interested in. MineMeld should also publish these IPs and URLs in 2 EDLs (one for the IPs and one for the URLs)

- PAN-OS configured with 2 external dynamic lists profile (one for the MineMeld EDL for IPs and one for the MIneMeld EDL for URLs)

- a security policy to enable traffic going to the IPs in the IP EDL

- a security policy to enable traffic going to the URLs in the URL EDL

Luigi

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!