Output limit?

Announcements

ATTENTION Customers, All Partners and Employees: The Customer Support Portal (CSP) will be undergoing maintenance and unavailable on Saturday, November 7, 2020, from 11 am to 11 pm PST. Please read our blog for more information.

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

I haven't been able to look through the files you uploaded, however, I've got several hundred thousand indicators on a couple production boxes. No issues with them updating or aging out. Have you tried exporting your config, setting up a test MM instance using the cloud loader, and then importing the config to see how it behaves? 

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

I should have stated earlier, I say this because I wonder if it is an issue with the flavor of linux you chose. Ubuntu 14.0.4.5 Trusty Tahr seems to not have any issues. 

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

Hi kethomas,

thank you for the reply, I really apreciated.

However I can not do this test. I am not authorized to upload my configuration and the API keys to the cloud. Thats is the reason we used the CentOS version for Minemeld. That is the distribuition we use in our Coorporation.

Is there anybody familiarized with rabbitmq? Luigi mentioned a possible malfunction on it.

Thanks.

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

Help me not dig back through posts please, which version of CentOS? Which version of RabbitMQ? Did you install MM from the git repository?
Edit: I looked and wonder if the MM package installed correctly with the correct permissions on the files. I think that’s why Luigi had you disable SEL. Aside from running off a stable version of Linux, check you packages and their versions to make sure you’re running a supported version.
You don’t have to upload any configuration or API to the cloud with the cloud loader or even a manual install on Ubuntu by the way.
Highlighted
L4 Transporter

Im running CentOS Linux 7 (Core) - Linux 3.10.0-693.5.2.el7.x86_64. The version of rabbitmq is 3.6.9. And yes, I installad MM from the git repository. I'm pretty sure my files have the correct permissions otherwise the MM wouldn't run correctly since the beginning. The point is that I'm increasing the number of miners and outputs. Doing so, the MM behave is not the same. About SEL, that was never enabled.

Would you mind mentiontioning with packages should I check the version?

"You don’t have to upload any configuration or API to the cloud with the cloud loader or even a manual install on Ubuntu by the way." I didn't understand that.

Best regards.

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

Hi,

I'm have some information to share with you guys.

Last friday (27/04) I commited my configuration trying to get the details of the problem. Today (30/04), I get from netstat (image 1) that a lot of process have bytes in the queue to be processed (green lines). The process 64058, for example has more than 900kB to be procees. Since friday!

If you see the answer from the top command (image 2), this procees is sleeping.

From the strace command (image 3) I got that the process is wating for something. But I don't know what it is waiting for, this is a exclusive MM machine, I don't have any other application stealing resources from MM.

If someone could help me with this, I appreciate.

Best regards.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!