I understand that Soltra is part of the existing 3rd party intelligence feed, just wondering has anyone created a prototype from FS-ISAC? THe portal address is https://portal.fsisac.com/
Understand from FS-ISAC, they uses Soltra as part of their intel too, is FS-ISAC intelligence pool as subset of Soltra?
from FS-ISAC you should retrieve the following data:
- URL of the TAXII discovery service
- name of the feed
- client certificate for authentication
- click on CONFIG and then on the hamburger icon to list the Prototypes
- click on hailataxii.guest_Abuse_ch and click on NEW
- modify the name of the new prototype
- under config copy & paste the following and change the feed name and the URL with the values you get from FS-ISAC:
age_out: default: last_seen+30d sudden_death: false attributes: confidence: 30 share_level: red collection: <feedname> discovery_service: <fs-isac discovery service> source_name: fs-isac.<feedname> client_cert_required: true
- press OK and then create a new node from the new prototype
- after the engine has started, go in NODES click on the new NODE and upload the client certificate
you can check the logs downloading minemeld-engine.log from System > Dashboard > Engine > Logs.
Could you check on the FS-ISAC WebUI what is the time of the last indicator in the feed you are polling ? By default the Miner the first time it polls the source it polls the last day worth of indicators, if you want to go further back in time you should configure the initial_interval parameter in the prototype:
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!