Taxii Feed Error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Taxii Feed Error

L1 Bithead

Dear all,

today my Taxii Output stopping working, in minemeld-engine.log i see these errors:

2018-06-15T13:23:33 (24179)actorbase._actor_loop ERROR: CyberSOC-taxiiDataFeed-Test - error executing ActorCommand(command='update', kwargs_={u'source': u'MISP_CyberSOC_anyEvents', u'indicator': u'https://pastebin.com/v10rKA6d', u'value': {u'confidence': 70, u'last_seen': 1529056265701L, u'misp_event_tags': [u'family:njRAT', u'type:RAT', u'platform:Windows', u'tlp:green', u'admiralty-scale:source-reliability="a"'], u'misp_event_uuid': u'5b227613-8984-408b-b375-56c5ac110002', u'type': u'URL', u'misp_attribute_uuid': u'5b227617-dfac-4d8c-89c1-55d7ac110002', u'share_level': u'green', u'sources': [u'misp.test'], u'misp_attribute_comment': u'Malware in base64', u'misp_event_org': u'CyberSOC', u'first_seen': 1529056265701L, u'misp_event_orgc': u'CyberSOC', u'misp_event_threat_level_id': u'1', u'misp_event_info': u'20180614_Rat download in base64 from pastebin', u'misp_attribute_category': u'Network activity'}})
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/minemeld/engine/0.9.48/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/minemeld/ft/actorbase.py", line 54, in _actor_loop
method(**acommand.kwargs_)
File "/opt/minemeld/engine/0.9.48/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/minemeld/ft/base.py", line 126, in _counter
f(self, *args, **kwargs)
File "/opt/minemeld/engine/0.9.48/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/minemeld/ft/base.py", line 512, in update
value=fltvalue
File "/opt/minemeld/engine/0.9.48/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/minemeld/ft/base.py", line 126, in _counter
f(self, *args, **kwargs)
File "/opt/minemeld/engine/0.9.48/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/minemeld/ft/taxii.py", line 1628, in filtered_update
self._add_indicator(now, indicator, value)
File "/opt/minemeld/engine/0.9.48/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/minemeld/ft/taxii.py", line 1457, in _add_indicator
stix.utils.set_id_namespace(nsdict)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'set_id_namespace'

Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you all.

Regards,

R.

2 accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions

@rafy92 @n.zamatei

just release minemeld-engine 0.9.48.post1 with the fix for this issue. You can use "sudo /usr/sbin/minemeld-auto-update" to force an update on your MM instance.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L7 Applicator

I am working on this, this is a bug. I will share you an update soon.

Thanks,

luigi

@rafy92 @n.zamatei

Update: fixed the bug (https://github.com/PaloAltoNetworks/minemeld-core/issues/281). We should release an HF later today.

@rafy92 @n.zamatei

just release minemeld-engine 0.9.48.post1 with the fix for this issue. You can use "sudo /usr/sbin/minemeld-auto-update" to force an update on your MM instance.

Thank you!

I let you know!

great, works! I've the last question, how is possible to filter the events on Taxii Feed with an age out settings?

• 2 accepted solutions
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!