TAXII feed for SIEM

Highlighted
L2 Linker

@lmori thanks but unfortunately I'm using the MM app in AutoFocus so I don't think that would work.

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

Hi @Sly_Cooper,

My name is john , i am quite new to Minemeld but i am also using McAfee ESM .

can you teach me step by step , on how i can intergradeMinemeld into SIEM ? 

i hope to hearfrom you soon.

with regards ,

your friend ,

John 

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

Hi @lmori , 

My name is john , i am quite new to Minemeld but i am also using McAfee ESM .

can you teach me step by step , on how i can intergradeMinemeld into SIEM ? 

i hope to hearfrom you soon.

with regards ,

John 

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

@john_chua - I dont manage ESM. I provided the taxii based url to the guy managing ESM and we came up with the feed in ESM.

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

@john_chua - I dont manage ESM. I provided the taxii based url to the guy managing ESM and we came up with the feed in ESM.

@Sly_Cooper Oh i understand , can you teach me how you come up with the feed in ESM ? or also maybe you can introduce me to the person who manage it ? hope to hear from you soon.

Highlighted
L2 Linker

I'm still not having any luck connecting to the MM TAXII feed from STAXX. Additionally, is there any way to try out that external extension from the Autofocus hosted version of MM?
Highlighted
L7 Applicator

Hi @jhopple,

MineMeld with the fixed TAXII Miner will be soon available on AutoFocus.

About STAXX integration, do you have somes logs from STAXX you could share to troubleshoot the issue?

luigi

Highlighted
L2 Linker

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

STAXX still couldn't retrieve feed from MM. The error was shown on STAXX as below;

Task State: Failed
HTTP/1.1 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
Highlighted
L2 Linker

Any updated thoughts on this? Still getting the internal server error on STAXX. Still no update from STAXX forum either.
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!