Using Minemeld to mine Adobe Creative Cloud addresses?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Using Minemeld to mine Adobe Creative Cloud addresses?

L0 Member

I saw this link where someone was looking at this same type of thing I am trying to do but I have not seen someone actually create the miners for Minemeld w/ Adobe. I am looking at their GitHub on how to create a miner for them myself, but I figured if someone has done the work already I could work on other things. I tried looking at their Windows 365 and Youtube video grabber example but they didn't explain how to actually mine addresses very well, so I don't know how I could relate it to ACC.

Has anybody here worked with this stuff? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

1 REPLY 1

L5 Sessionator

Hi @acdop100,

looks like no one accepted the challenge to code a PDF Miner. But now it looks like Adobe is publishing the endpoints in a HTML page at https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

Now the challenge is easier: to build a HttpFT based prototype to mine that page.

Are your ready to take it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!