Release Date: 2016-06-07
How to update: Updating MineMeld
- STIX/TAXII Miner now supports configurable initial interval
- new experimental Anomali Optic API Miner
- new experimental The Media Trust DTI API Miner
- new Miner for Google Net Blocks (and now we have full infrastructure to mine DNS)
- new Miner for GCE Net Blocks
- new Miner for Azure Public IP Address (thanks @msabena)
- now iptables is configured also for VM in the cloud (thanks dmeier).
WARNING: port 13514/tcp is open by default for syslog, close it if not needed or limit access to it.
- switched YAML parser implementation for better stability
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!