Release Date: 2016-11-16
How to update: Updating MineMeld
- stability and performance improvements in most of the Miners
- new authentication and authorization mechanism for output feeds. Disabled by default for consistency with previous releases.
- new Miner for Cisco ISE (from the one and only @ksteves1)
- fixes and improvements for DagPusher output node
- TAXII Miner now automatically determins the version (v4 or v6) of address observables
- fixed a problem in handling special characters inside the TAXII DataFeed output node
- new prototype for the new Cisco ISE Miner (thanks @ksteves1)
- new prototype for DagPusher to be used with the Cisco ISE Miner (thanks @ksteves1)
- new UI page for adminstering MineMeld WebUI users
- new UI page for adminstering access to MineMeld feeds.
- each feed ("classical" and TAXII) has a TAGS section where you can define access tags:
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!