GotoWebinar WebCam Issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GotoWebinar WebCam Issue

L4 Transporter

Hi Team,

Users are trying to enable webcam when they are on gotowebinar meeting. However, they are unable to enable the CAM and other things works absolutely fine.

Below are the steps i followed to tshoot this issue.

> Created a rule with the APP-ID gotowebinar and gotomeeting to allow access.(This did not help)

>Tried checking logs and found the IP address which was deny in the subtype saying Decryption para error.

>Allowed that particular IP in No-Decryption policy and checked but still teh same issue.

>Gave complete access to a particular IP without adding any profiles like anti-virus, wildfire, URL etc and checked still user was not able to access the CAM.

So i completely believe this is something to do with Decryption policy.

When i checked the list of IPs there are more than 10 bigger subnets in the list for gotowebinar or gotomeeting.

https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/minimal-firewall-settings-for-using-the-gotomeeting-gotowebina...

So believe that allowing these ranges in no-decrypt is quite risky. Please suggest any better way to get this access working for enabling the CAM when the users are on gotowebinar meeting.

Regards,

Sanjay S

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!