GP-Agent, Allow with Ticket to disconnect the GP-Agent

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GP-Agent, Allow with Ticket to disconnect the GP-Agent

L2 Linker

Hi everyone,

I have a use case to disconnect the GP agent through the ticket. By following up on the admin guide I configured it. But it's not working. I have attached screenshots of the error message.

Configuration part:

In Portal, Agent >App settings  >allow users to disconnect GlobalProtect App(Always-on-mode)----Allow with Ticket.

The only configuration I did in regard to Allow with Ticket

AkashThangavel_0-1676191600728.png

Error message, I Tried all the formats of the Ticket number, But It is showing Enter correct ticket

error3.pngerror2.pngerror1.png

Regards,

Akash Thangavel

Network Security Engineer

Tutelar Tech Labs.

Akash Thangavel, Network Security Engineer
6 REPLIES 6

L0 Member

I am also running into the same exact issue. Have you found the solution yet?

No brother up to date. We are planning to raise TAC, to find a solution.

L0 Member

Hi same problem here.

Any new from PA TAC team? 

Hi  shuev,

TAC updated that it's a bug on Pan-OS 10.2, he asked me to downgrade the OS version to 10.1 to achieve this use case.

regards,

Akash Thangavel

Network Security Engineer.

Running into this issue now. Did TAC happen to say when they would be fixing this in a future 10.2.x hotfix/patch? 

Edit: We are on 10.2.5 fwiw

Hi Popeja,

Not sure in the 10.2.X, TAC asked us to downgrade to the 10.1.X. Check with the known issue for 11.0 and upgrade to the 11.0

regards,

Akash Thangavel

Network Security Engineer

• 6 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!