Having trouble to create an support account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Having trouble to create an support account?

L1 Bithead

I am trying to setup an account to create a case.  I have my serial number/Order number, Since one of these are required in the registration process, I  opend a case [Case#: 02362263] . I do have access to my paloalto unit online in case I can find anything there or register with information associated with what I can pull from that unit.  If someone could send a reply to this message of how to reach the customer support section, I need to get some things sorted ASAP please.

"Problem"

we purchase via XYZ company and they are no longer in business' and the palo was associated with there supper user account. I do have Super user email and name. but as I said Company is no longer in business' super user email not working.

Requested Palo to associate Palo Alto with our new account so we can purchase licensees to re-new the palo. in response he/she sending me instruction how to register support account over the Palo portal.

### Palo response 

Please be infromed kinldy use the blwo link to access the device
https://paloaltonetworks.my.salesforce.com/kA10g000000ClNQ?lang=en_US
If you still face any issues get back to us wew ill help you further.

Palo portal not allow me to move forward and keep giving me an, "Error": unable to create user account. Please contact Support 

Not sure how to fix this issue and who is the best POC will solve the problem.

Please advise

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!