how to activate pa440 license to license management portal using admin credentils

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

how to activate pa440 license to license management portal using admin credentils

Hi Team, please help me out,I have a new firewall PA440 Configuration that has been done, but wanted to activate the license to the license management portal how to do this please help me step by step....

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello @AminTechnologies.com

thanks for posting.

1.)

You will have to create an account in CSP (Customer Support Portal). Here is a manual to create an account: How to Create Your Customer Support Portal User Account.

2.)

You will have to activate product auth codes. Here is the manual: How to Activate Authorization Codes (Auth Codes).

3.)

After steps 1 and 2 are completed, you should be able to retrieve license from Firewall: Activate Subscription Licenses. If you face an error with license activation make sure that your Firewall's management interface has access to internet and DNS is configured.

Kind Regards

Pavel  

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!