Panorama Export error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama Export error

L1 Bithead

Hi team, 

I have upgraded Panorama vm to 10.2.2 as per the preferred version list. 

But when I was trying to "Export Panorama and device congif bundle"  Gui from operation tab

Another tab in chrome got open in which it was showing error

Error : " Failed to redirect error to /var/log/pan/appweb3-pan module.log (Permission denied) Attempt to redirect error to appweb3-panmodule.log"

Then I upgraded panorama to 10.2.2-h1 but same error was there. 

Now I downgraded to 10.1.6-h3 . 

Kindly provide any solution for above error

kashif shaikh
2 REPLIES 2

L3 Networker

I have the same issue on Panorama 10.2.2-h2. It worked fine in 10.2.2-h1.

Error when exporting config bundle is:

"Failed to redirect error to /var/log/pan/appweb3-panmodule.log (Permission denied) Attempt to redirect error to appweb3-panmodule.log"

Hi, 

I have downgraded my panorama to 10.1 preferred version because this bug is resolved in 10.2.4 and its under monitoring so i have downgraded. 

There is also kb article below given:-

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA14u000000CpY4CAK&lang=en_US%E2%80%A...

kashif shaikh
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!