Server error : No ECDSA host key is known for netadmin2.intra.chu-rennes.fr . Host key verification failed.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Server error : No ECDSA host key is known for netadmin2.intra.chu-rennes.fr . Host key verification failed.

L2 Linker

Hello team,

I have a problem with my export configuration Panorama via  scheduled task.

When I make a test SCP server connexion I have this mesage : 

Mamoudou_0-1665479202274.png

Before upgrade to 10.2 the export was working fine.

I have also saw that PAN-188052 talk about this issue. Do you know how to fix it ? 

Could you help me please tu understand this problem.

Thank you in advance.

24 REPLIES 24

L2 Linker

Hi, upgraded to 10.2.4 and I can confirm they haven't fixed this. For me, backing up is important so I can't understand why this is such a low priority?

Hello,

I have the same problem. I havea session with the TAC to fix the issue and this is ths second time.

I will ask them a real solution for this problem because we didn't need to contact them every time.

L2 Linker

I resolved again with session with TAC who has connected as root to make some change.

I asked them when this issue will be fix definitively, they said me there is a workaround in progress.

L0 Member

Upgraded to 10.2.4.h2 from 10.1.10 and now have this issue. not fixed in 10.2.4 h2 for panorama.

L1 Bithead

We're seeing the same issue appear after updating from 10.1.x to 10.2.4-h2 😞

L2 Linker

PAN-OS 10.2.4-h3 finally worked for me.

PAN-218620
Fixed an issue where scheduled configuration exports and SCP server connection testing failed.

L1 Bithead

Still have the issue on 10.2.5 and 10.2.6. **bleep** it Palo

L2 Linker

hello all,

since replying to this issue, i've changed what i do.

in panorama,

device registration auth key

i now choose device type FIREWALL instead of "any"

since doing this, have not seen this issue come up again, also, we are running pannorama 11.0.2 and 10.2.3 h2 or higher on the fw's.

hope this helps.

Can you elaborate how this would fix the issue? After creating registration auth key, do i try scp panorama configration using Scheduled Config Export.

if the issue is already occuring, only thing i have found that fixes is tac login into it and root access...however when adding new fw's i now create a device registration key and instead of the drop option default setting of "any" i drop down the menu and choose "firewall"

and this seems to avoid the issue altogether...can't explain it but have not had this issue at all, usting this steps.

• 24 replies
  • 3 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!