Panorama Discussions
Post discussions about Panorama, a centralized network security management solution for all your Palo Alto Networks firewalls irrespective of their form factors or locations, in this forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
Panorama Discussions
Post discussions about Panorama, a centralized network security management solution for all your Palo Alto Networks firewalls irrespective of their form factors or locations, in this forum.
About Panorama Discussions

Discussions

Resolved! Panorama import local managed device issue

I added a PA to panorama test lab with version 9.1.11 them import configuration. However I am unable to push config from panorama to PA and I found below errors which showing customized application is in use, then I need to delete many objects and p

TonyTam by L1 Bithead
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes

Errors after deploying template from Panorama

Hi all,

I am seeing the below errors after deploying templates to Palo's when attempting to commit HA configuration.

I have applied the HA IP so unsure why that is stating ip-address to be configured?

Also what is best way to resolve these dynamic

MAllen_0-1713886027548.png
MAllen_1-1713886065327.png
M.Allen by L0 Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes

Resolved! Template not being pushed to new devices

Hi,

I have added some new firewalls to Panorama and would like to deploy templates to them. I added them to the correct device groups and stacks and saved on Panorama.

When I click push to devices I am getting a lot of errors as seen below..

Why are

MAllen_0-1713867717218.png
M.Allen by L0 Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes

Upgrading 10.1.11-h5 to 11.1.2 directly ?

We have acquired 14XX series firewall for one of our locations, currently running Panorama version is10.1.11-h5 (VM-mode -Microsoft Azure, VM-100, system mode-panorama).
This firewall 14xx is only compatible with 11. prior adding 14xx firewall, we mus

PKN190137_0-1713350821355.png

Panorama Removal

Hi All,

Our client is planning to remove panorama and manage their firewalls directly from PAFW GUI.

What would happen to policies push from panorama once removed? will it be retained on the FW?

What would happen for policies pushed for FW when

Panorama Syslog SSL error while writing stream

Hi 

we encounter issue show as below:

Syslog  SSL error while writing stream; tls_error=\'SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert handshake failure\'. location=\'/opt/pancfg/mgmt/syslogng/pan_sysng.cfg:68:3\

found in syslog-ng.log as below:

Device Certificate for managed device

Hi guys,

I am green to Palo Alto and handling the issue according to the Additional PAN-OS certificate, and I completed all the task mentioned in that article. After the first time installation, Panorama can access the internet but the managed devi

Him_Lo by L0 Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

Managed Logcollector

Dear All, 

I have Panorama M-300 with Maximum HDD capacity of RAID 16TB [4X4 TB]. And We do not have a dedicated log collector.

Since it's a new installation when I check the RAID status Disk A and Disk B pair not in use. Also in the Managed Collecto

• 628 Posts
  • 27 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors