What is Prisma Cloud access token

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

What is Prisma Cloud access token

L1 Bithead

Hi forks,

I'm new to Prisma Cloud and try to create  task definition in AWS ECS following "Prisma Cloud Administrator’s Guide
(Compute)", but  what is Prisma Cloud access token?

I found API token in console Manage > Authentication > User Certificates > API token. The Access token is different that API token right?

Reference

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/content/dam/techdocs/en_US/pdf/prisma/prisma-cloud/prisma-cloud-ad...

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SYokoyama2 

it looks like that the Admin Guide doesn't describe it. But i am happy to hear to found it. When the solution is good for you please close the threat and mark it as solved

Regards,

Torsten

"With unity we can do great things"

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

L3 Networker

Hi @SYokoyama2 

You can access the Compute API with your Prisma Cloud user credentials. Note that only Prisma Cloud users with the System Admin role can access Compute. This can be used  for automated workflows, you’ll want to provision a service account with the minimum required permissions.

Hi @tostern 

Thanks, but I still don't know what is my access-token. Where should I find my access-token? I already connect Compute API with my "API token".

Hi @tostern 

Thanks for the reply. I happened to find "access token"  under compute > system > Prisma Cloud Intelligence Stream.

It seems to what I want to find. I'm not sure why the following guide doesn't describe where I can find "access token".

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/content/dam/techdocs/en_US/pdf/prisma/prisma-cloud/prisma-cloud-ad...

Regards,

Hi @SYokoyama2 

it looks like that the Admin Guide doesn't describe it. But i am happy to hear to found it. When the solution is good for you please close the threat and mark it as solved

Regards,

Torsten

Hi @tostern 

Sure, thank you for your help!

• 1 accepted solution
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!