Prisma Aperture SaaS CASB

Announcements

ATTENTION Customers, All Partners and Employees: The Customer Support Portal (CSP) will be undergoing maintenance and unavailable on Saturday, November 7, 2020, from 11 am to 11 pm PST. Please read our blog for more information.

Highlighted
L0 Member

Prisma Aperture SaaS CASB

My organization purchased the Aperture SaaS platform to use for Office365 and OneDrive as our CASB. We have ended up barely using it because the interface is clumsy and not intuitive to navigate. Also, the quarantine options only allow for quarantine in a user's folder at the most extreme end of remediation steps. However, the biggest issue is the fact that the platform is unreliable.

My main question is, how is it possible that:

1. A search for information that EXISTS in the platform can turn up no results
    1. i.e. a search for "(shared.with_domain eq gmail.com)" ,which is provided as an example, search yields no results even though a cursory search of the environment shows that emails to and from Gmail addresses exist.
  2. A search for information can turn up DIFFERENT results
    1.  A search for a collaborator's email later has information missing from it. The missing information fired as an incident? How is that possible?
  3. Clicking on a collaborator's email or name does not show a list of their most recent or all of their "assets"
    1. Why is is not possible to pivot search based off of a user or collaborator's email to see the assets that are associated with them? I do not care about their contact card information. When I click on their information it would be helpful to see the other assets they own or have access to.

And finally, how do I provide that feedback to the team that works on the "Prisma Aperture SaaS" or whatever they're calling it now.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!