- Access exclusive content
- Connect with peers
- Share your expertise
- Find support resources
Release Date: 2016-06-07
How to update: Updating MineMeld
2 new prototypes from the MineMeld community (thanks !):
- Emerging Threats Open rulesets prototype, contributed by Víctor Barahona
- blocklist from badips.com, contributed by netmaster uc3m.es
With the new UI feature is now possible to see which prototypes have been contributed by the community. See below.
- EDL output nodes now can covert URLs indicators into PAN-OS EDL URLs, just append ?v=panosurl at the end of the feed URL. WARNING: there are cases where this could increase the risk of FPs. Example: if a URL indicator has format foo*bar.cloudapp.net, the resulting indicator looks like *.cloudapp.net. Use this flag with care.
- Plain Text Miner now supports user configurable User-Agent. Some feeds do not like default python requests User-Agent
- now you can see the author of a prototype directly from the prototypes list:
- now you can also see the author of each prototype inside the single prototype view