Adobe-Creative Cloud WildFire Virus alerts.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Adobe-Creative Cloud WildFire Virus alerts.

L0 Member

Hi,

Since this morning June 17/2020 I have been getting Virus alerts in the Threat log. It has pointed out that ProxyResolverWin7.dll is the culprit.

I went to a few machines and searched for ProxyResolverWin7.dll and uploaded it to VirusTotal. All came back clean. I then ran a malware scan (Cortex) on a few machines and again it came back clean.

Has anyone else received these? From what I am seeing it is looking like a false positive.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

L0 Member

I am seeing these as well, from what I can tell nothing on the hosts per AV scans.

I had several yesterday, virustotal came back clean.  Does anyone have any more information?  

It was an FP. It is now resolved.

Thx.

L0 Member

Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

L0 Member

I exactly got the same problem as you MyGiftCardSite

L0 Member

I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

L0 Member

@Jake_Haynes wrote:

Hi,

Since this morning June 17/2020 I have been getting Virus alerts in the Threat log. It has pointed out that ProxyResolverWin7.dll is the culprit. indigocard

I went to a few machines and searched for ProxyResolverWin7.dll and uploaded it to VirusTotal. All came back clean. I then ran a malware scan (Cortex) on a few machines and again it came back clean.

Has anyone else received these? From what I am seeing it is looking like a false positive.

Thanks

I had several yesterday, virustotal came back clean.  Does anyone have any more information?  

L5 Sessionator

Please provide the hash value of the sample for further research.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!